Retro Mesh Hiking Sneaker.
Blending an old-school silhouette with new-school technology, the men's BACK-TO-BERKELEY REDUX Remtlz Mesh Boot from The North Face delivers versatile performance on the local trails. The OrthoLite ReBound footbed provides exceptional comfort, and the compression moulded EVA midsole provides optimal support. The authentic metal hardware is long-lasting and sturdy. The durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole and IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs provide maximum traction on icy surfaces.
• Lightweight, dual-mesh upper
• Authentic metal hardware
• OrthoLite ReBound footbed
• Compression-moulded EVA midsole
• Compression-moulded TPU heel clip
• Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole
• IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs